Your customers are your paychecks. With no customers, there’s nobody to pay you! By taking this approach to every customer interaction you can naturally flip the angle on customer service.
Tip #1: Treat your customers like they are your boss
Picture yourself as the boss… if your employee treated every customer the way they treated you, how good would the service be!
Here are some of the approaches we recommend businesses to use:
- Thank all your customers for their business
- Go out your way to help customers
- Try to impress your customers as if you want a pay raise
- Think about your paycheck every time you talk to a customer
- Keep your promises and integrity
Tip #2: Sell products which match their product description on Tomlibo.com
- Always be sure of the quality of the products you are sourcing from your suppliers
- Selling replicas or copies, fake & counterfeit of branded items is not permitted on Tomlibo.com
- Have clear product description, images and pricing so that the customers are not misled about the product or its quality.
Tip #3: Ensure the products are packed properly and shipped on time
- Check the product quality for any damages or defects before it is packed and shipped to the customers.
- Check that you have packed the correct item before handing it to the delivery company
- Use bubble wrap, paper, peanuts or air pillows to fill the excess gap while packing the product to avoid damage in transit
Tip #4: Respond quickly to the customer complaints
- Attend to customer enquiries and complaints on priority and resolved to customer's satisfaction.
- Provide good after sales service which will result in repeat purchase and customer loyalty.
Tip #5: List only those items which you have in stock
- Items have to be shipped in the committed dispatch time to the customers (target to ship orders within 24Hrs of receiving the customer order for better ratings).
- Delay in shipment or cancellation of orders is the main reason for customer dissatisfaction and returns.
- Regularly update your listings on Tomlibo.com and "pause" the offers which you don't have in stock.
- To pause a certain item, just go to your live listings and open the item in edit mode then simply change the status to inactive.
Increase customer satisfaction by focusing on the customer experience
The customer experience is where business is won and lost. Whether it be through email, social media, customer surveys or good old face to face. In recent days doing business online has changed - you need to focus on the customer experience.
Remember, in a reality where your customers pay your pay checks, to increase customer satisfaction – you must treat customers as if they were your boss.