Always have problem on wrapping and packaging while delivering a parcel? No worries as Tomlibo is here to share some useful parcel packing tips with you to ensure that your parcels will arrive in the best possible condition!
Smart parcel packing tips;
- Always place your clothing in PLASTIC/SEE THROUGH bags before packing them in a box.
- Keep your items as LIGHT and SMALL as you can, as shipping charges are charged based on the parcel size and weight.
- Use QUALITY material boxes for shipments and use cushioning bubble plastic, polystyrene chips, polyethylene foam and shredded paper to stop your packaging contents from moving.
- Use CORRUGATED cardboard for your shipments and use heavy-duty double-layered board for valuable items.
- REMOVE all labels if you are reusing a box and make sure that the box is not worn and in good shape.
- Always use JIFFY/PADDED ENVELOPE bags for small items.
- Seal the box with NYLON or VINYL TAPE along all edges and openings.
- If you are sending FRAGILE items, place ‘Fragile’ or ‘Handle with care’ label.
- Make sure you label your parcels correctly if they contain items which are restricted.
- You have to pick a rigid and lightweight boxes for sending fragile items to reduce your shipping costs. Choose a size a little bigger than your contents to allow you to add protective packaging around the item.
- Do NOT send dangerous or prohibited goods as you may be liable to prosecution. If you are unsure whether your item is prohibited, view the prohibited goods list.