All orders that you receive are from verified buyers, we verify buyers through email and mobile phone verification to ensure you receive genuine orders through Tomlibo. However, if you think the order you received is not genuine (in case of COD orders) then do get in touch with the buyer through in-web or in-app messeging services.
How can we help?
Articles in this section
- Does Tomlibo charge for listing products?
- What is Tomlibo’s commission percentage on sale?
- Do you charge Service Tax/Vat?
- Can I use my own payment gateway?
- I am seller on Tomlibo, can I fulfil my orders on my own?
- Which payment gateways are currently supported on Tomlibo?
- Are there any hidden charges?
- Is 3D secure password available?
- How do you prevent fraudulent orders?
- How safe is Tomlibo.com to use?